March 23, 2013

BSBP7 - Update


    I  guess I can declare my bead soup for Gite lost! :-((
Even if it was sent as registered mail.
   Izgleda, da se moram sprijazniti s tem, da se je moja "župca" za Gite izgubila, :-((
čeprav sem jo poslala s priporočeno pošto.

   The package I sent was in Germany in two days. Gite was not at home at the time of delivery, so the postman left her a notice that she has 7 days to get it at the post office before it would be returned to sender (me).
  From that moment the package disappeared - she tried to get it personally and they didn't find it; then she made two phone calls, they still didn't find it ... and the next day they sent her a note that it was sent back as the 7 days passed, at least that's what they think.
  What a ..... &%//#$&&//#/(#"$!&%"!!!!
   Pošiljka je bila v Nemčiji že v dveh dneh, ker pa Gite ni bilo doma ob dostavi, ji je poštar pustil sporočilo (listek), da jo mora dvigniti v sedmih dneh, sicer jo bodo poslali nazaj (meni).
  Od tistega trenutka je pošiljka izginila - ko jo je poskusila prevzeti na pošti, je niso našli, nato je dvakrat klicala, pa je še vedno niso našli ... in na koncu je dobila sporočilo, da so pošiljko že poslali nazaj oziroma, da vsaj tako mislijo.
   Ponavadi ne preklinjam, ampak zdaj se zelo težko zadržujem ... &%//#$&&//#/(#"$!&%"!!!!

  Well, the package still didn't come back, so I've ordered an inquiry at the post office, but they told me it could take a month before the German post replies!!!! A month??!!! And that there's a possibility they have sent it back to Slowakia (and not Slovenia where I live). I'm speachless!!!!
  No, pošiljka se k meni še ni vrnila, zato sem naročila na pošti poizvedbo. Na žalost so mi rekli, da lahko traja tudi ves mesec, preden iz Nemčije dobijo odgovor. Da pa so mogoče pošiljko poslali na Slovaško, ker se je tudi že to zgodilo!!!???!!!!

  I'll make another similar soup for Gite and send it Monday. Fortunately we're in the third reveal, so she will still have a little more than 3 weeks to make something out of it.
  Ta vikend bom pripravila novo župco iz perl za Gite in ji jo v ponedeljek poslala. Na srečo sva določeni za tretji "reveal", zato bo imela Gita še dobre tri tedne za narediti nekaj izdelkov iz mojih perl.

  Instead of the soup I can show you how I've covered the fountain pen I've won in the giveaway organized by Marjon and Saskia of From Polymer to Art Magazine. I've left it rough as I like it this way.
  Namesto župce vam bom danes pokazala, kako sem oblekla pero, ki sem ga dobila v nagradni igri, ki sta jo organizirali Marjon in Saskia (od revije From Polymer to Art). Na otip je precej groba, ker je meni tako všeč. 



  Be happy (and patient ;-)),
  Bodite veseli (in potrpežljivi ;-)),
  Alenka

1 comment:

gite said...

Please spell PATIENT for me ;-))
Anyway, your pen is a beauty, congrats for your win

and the rest is a mess!!
Its amazing. Such a technical world, everything is getting scanned.... controlled........ and then....... how could that happened?
They really told you that maybe its on the way to another country? Unbelievable.
What a mess
Greets Gite